Online Reputation Management in Everett is Critical
Posted on May 14, 2015
What actually is reputation management and why is it important? Online reputation management in Everett ensures that your company presents itself in the best possible way to bring more customers and ultimately, more revenue, for your business. There are numerous tactics utilized by experienced marketing professionals to make certain that negative feedback is diminished and that the positive stands out.
For a solid reputation on the web, the following procedures must be completed with constant evaluation:
- Regular monitoring of your website and social media regarding your business.
- Initially Googling your company name to see what type of comments are “out there” about you so that a plan of action may be developed.
- Viewing the first 3 pages of search results to check on less than flattering notifications.
- Responding to dissatisfied consumers as soon as possible to stem any further damage in that area.
- Thanking customers for their business with a personal note or discount on a future purchase.
- Garnering as many positive reviews online as possible from all types of sources.
- Making sure that you always have quality content on your site and that it is relevant.
- Developing appropriate media relationships to spread the message about what your company has to offer.
- Set up Google Alerts or other programs to keep abreast of what is going on in your industry and what is being said about you.