Optimize Your Site with Responsive Web Design in Lake Stevens
Posted on September 21, 2016
There are so many factors that affect your website’s organic rankings that it can be quite an easy task to miss one or two points and unwittingly keep you from using search engine optimization to the best advantage. One of the main obstacles could be not ensuring that you have responsive web design in Lake Stevens. More and more individuals utilize mobile devices for web searches so your site should be mobile-ready to take advantage of this booming trend.
Here are 7 additional critical points to consider when optimizing your website:
- Overuse or “stuffing” keywords. Google frowns upon this technique that used to be commonplace.
- Not tracking performance. Keeping abreast of your online success will let you know what is working and what is not so that you can make advantageous changes as needed.
- Emphasizing quantity over quality. Poor quality links may have penalties imposed upon them.
- One or more broken links. These are real red flags that point directly to amateur websites. Be sure that all links work and do not lead to 404 errors.
- Content duplication. This mainly concerns duplication from other websites, rather than within your individual site.
- Slow loading content. People today do not have the patience to wait for information to load.
- Descriptions and meta-titles that are ambiguous. Using specific, targeted keywords is always in your best interest.
For SEO of exceptional quality to draw viewers and customers to your website with tested responsive web design in Lake Stevens, call the skilled team at Top Marketing Agency at (206)279-3440.