SEO in Marysville: Best Practices
Posted on May 15, 2018
There is no point in having a website for your business if it is not optimized to rank highly in search results. Few, if any, viewers will be able to find it. Your professional marketing specialist will guide you on the best practices for utilizing SEO in Marysville to the best advantage.
Here are a few steps that should be included in your search engine optimization plan:
- Your website URL must be easily accessible and crawlable by Google bots.
- Complete in-depth keyword research to discover the words and phrases that browsers use to find a product or service on your site. There should be one primary keyword and several secondary keywords to make this work for you.
- Conduct a search query in Google to determine what the search engine believes is relevant to keyword searches, what content is necessary to support them and if anything is missing.
- Content must meet several criteria. It should be relevant, accurate and interesting so that it appears credible.
- Meta descriptions and title tags must be persuasive so that viewers will click on your page rather than that of a competitor.
- Utilize primary, secondary and correlating keywords wisely in the content. While graphics are important, they are not always counted as “real” content by Google.
- Optimize for the best possible user experience, on all screen sizes and ensure security.
For more information on how to optimize your website and gain more viewers, as well as conversions, contact the experienced team at SEO Seattle. We are adept at employing a variety of proven marketing strategies, including SEO in Marysville, to bring your site to the top of search rankings. Phone us at (206) 279-3440 for an appointment.