Strategies for Effective Responsive Web Design in Lynnwood
Posted on July 11, 2018
When you hire a marketing agency to devise a well-crafted marketing strategy it will likely include responsive web design in Lynnwood. This important aspect of your online marketing strategy ensures that your website functions optimally on all devices – phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Having your site easily accessible across multiple platforms increases brand visibility and reach and can draw more customers your way. There are several factors that should be included in your responsive web design plan to make the best use of this strategy. They include:
- Utilizing vector graphics (designs built on points on a vector map) instead of raster graphics (images using pixels on a bitmap). Scaled vector graphics can be resized while maintaining visual superiority.
- Taking advantage of a single long-scrolling page for your website. Although this is not appropriate if you have an extensive amount of content, companies with negligible content and are highly organized can benefit from this technique.
- Simplifying website pages by including hidden menus that outline the site’s navigation choices.
- Minimizing clutter to focus on the best possible user experience.
- Designing in a card-based format. The content on your pages is organized in a grid or card arrangement to be visually appealing and the ability to reposition the structure according to the size of the user’s screen.
Simplicity is the key in all these responsive web design techniques. Online consumers crave ease of use to make purchase decisions simpler and less inefficient. The more well-planned your website, the easier it will be for customers to find you, browse for what they want and seek out your products or services.
For expert guidance about responsive web design in Lynnwood, reach out to SEO Seattle at (206) 279-3440. We have the experience and expertise to create an attractive and easily navigated site to highlight your business.