The Basics of PPC Marketing in Snohomish
Posted on October 18, 2017
Your company’s website plays a large part, much more so than in the past, in the success and profitability of your business. Of almost even more importance is your landing page and how consumers are directed to it. This is a prime objective of PPC marketing in Snohomish.
PPC or pay-per-click advertising consists of the small promos that appear in social media and results pages via Google or another search engine. Learn more about this viable marketing strategy by understanding key terms involved:
- Broad match targets your ads to all queries with keywords that are related to your topic.
- Phrase match is a more exact target query that contains a particular phrase or derivative.
- Exact match targets only the identical queries to the keyword(s).
- Negative keywords effectively eliminate online searches that are not likely to convert to sales.
- Long-tail keywords, often from three to five words in length, are an excellent way to refine search terms and allow users to locate a specific topic.
- CPC or cost-per-click is the amount of your bid for a keyword.
- Keyword quality score is a number from 1-10 for every keyword targeted and demonstrates how likely the keyword is to be successful.
Now that you have a better grasp on the basics of PPC marketing in Snohomish, it is the perfect time to launch your professional marketing campaign with this strategy and a myriad of other options. Call Top Marketing Agency at (206)279-3440 to schedule a consultation. We look forward to meeting you and brainstorming the best ways to determine profitable advertising for your company.