Why Responsive Website Design Matters
Posted on February 20, 2018
Since more of the world’s inhabitants habitually rely on mobile phones or hand-held tablets instead of desktop computers or laptops, it is crucial for company websites to be easily visible and simple to use on every screen size. This is the core of responsive web design in Snohomish. There are several critical steps to follow to ensure that users have the best experience with your website and that they do not get irritated and go elsewhere for the products or services that they need. Viewers should not find it necessary to zoom in on their phones to click on a particular link or read text, so adjusting the screen resolution is a must. You should also:
- Guarantee that the site is perceptible to Google and other mobile bots.
- If you like, you can create a separate hosted mobile version of your website, but it is not required.
- Page load time and content that is easily downloadable on mobile devices are quite important.
- Make certain that the home page and all successive pages of your site are mobile-friendly.
- Reach additional customers effortlessly and increase your chances of being chosen over a competitor when your website is accessible on all screen sizes.
Having a mobile responsive design also matters to search engines like Google, which now follows a mobile-first index – meaning websites that have a responsive website design will be given priority in SERPs.
For more information about strategies that make responsive web design in Snohomish an important practice for your business, connect with the skilled and experienced team of marketers at Top Marketing Agency at (206)279-3440. Schedule an appointment for a consultation and let us demonstrate what we can do for your company.